International Business Culture 3rd Ed.
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CULTURE: BACK COVER
A Short Course in International Business Culture
Understanding cultural differences and building relationships are critical in today’s global marketplace. This book describes how to develop cultural awareness and avoid cultural faux pas. It identifies key cultural differences, explains how to read unspoken cultural signals, and pinpoints conflicts and opportunities facing businessmen and women.
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CULTURE: TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Chapter 1: Understanding Cultural Differences
- Chapter 2: Basic Cultural Types
- Chapter 3: The Impact Of Culture
- Chapter 4: The Globalization Of Business
- Chapter 5: Customs Etiquette And Protocol
- Chapter 6: Communicating Across Cultures
- Chapter 7: Non-verbal Communication
Chapter 8: Written Communication
- Chapter 9: Cultural Landmines For Women
Chapter 10: Gift Giving
- Chapter 11: Humor Across Cultures
- Chapter 12: Cross-cultural Meetings
- Chapter 13: Cross-cultural Negotiations
- Chapter 14: Corporate Culture
- Chapter 15: Corporate Ethics
- Chapter 16: The Cross-Cultural Team
- Chapter 17: Cross-Cultural Marketing
- Chapter 18: Cross-Cultural Consultants
- Chapter 19: Glossary
- Chapter 20: Resources
- Chapter 21: Books
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CULTURE: AUTHORS/CONTRIBUTORS
Charles Mitchell is a former Moscow bureau chief for United Press International. He’s been a frequent visitor to Russia in recent years, writing about both business and lifestyle issues.
He is currently the Editorial Director for a New York-based business research organization specializing in global economic forecasting and management issues.